On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 18:08 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I now have all the migration routines written and I'm fairly happy with
> them.  A few more cases to test and I think I may commit this over the
> weekend.

I decided to defer this until at least Tuesday, so that those developers
who aren't weekend workaholics like me still have some advance warning
when they fire up their email on Monday morning.

Also, I plan to merge one of Srini's branches tonight with some exciting
new features for Express mode.  That's gonna kick up some dust that will
need to settle before I drop the next bombshell.