Oke, this is what i did with above message:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PREFIX/lib:$PREFIX/samba/lib
export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PREFIX/lib/pkgconfig:$PREFIX/samba/lib/pkgconfig:$PREFIX/share/pkgconfig

then:

pkg-config --cflags libmapi

This delivers the next error:

Package talloc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `talloc.pc'
Package 'talloc', required by 'MAPI', not found

This package is installed.