On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 22:18 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I got this working today.  Would anyone object if I create the
> gnome-3-2 branch early next week so I can commit this for 3.3.1 and
> then rebase my account-mgmt branch on it? 

        Hi,
I wouldn't do that, as it doubles work for translators, because it's
their time now. Does it make that large difference to "wait" for next
two weeks? You can always do those things locally and branch&commit
later anyway.
        Bye,
        Milan

_______________________________________________
evolution-hackers mailing list
evolution-hackers@gnome.org
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers

Reply via email to