Hi,

Thank you for answer.

Yes. I'm looking for mail engine that will be able to communicate for
instance over DBUS which some UI.
My device does not uses X.org, GTK and Cairo.
It future, I would also append my software with Calendar functionality.

I choosed to work with Evolution because I saw similar email client called
Anjal that utilize Evolution but has own UI.

Could you tell me from which git should I clone
- http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server
- http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution

And could you tell where to start, or what should I read some to
- build mail engine library (http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html -
should I follow this process)
- API of DBUS

Michal