Hi,

Nice to meet the author of Anjal :)

I went through code and Wiki yesterday and I am starting to understand just
a little piece of very high architecture.
I will try to compile EDS with my SDK for my ARM device. But first I need
to familiarize with build process.

As I understand within EDS there is mail engine - this Camel library which
I could use and link dynamically with my GUI.
Do you know if there is simple example that shows how to send email message?

Probably better way will be to use your e-mail-factory. Then I will be able
to split GUI and Mail engine on two different processes.
Will your e-mail factory be an official part of Evolution soon?

I do not understand why you advice me to checkout branch of evolution. I
thought that all data engines (mail and calendar) are covered by EDS.
And when I compile it I will be able to connect it with my GUI. It could be
done over DBUS if I have two processes or just dynamic linking to GUI.
Do I think correctly?

Could you say, point me a document that describe how EDS store mails and
calendar data. Is it some own database in file or some other mechanism?

Michal