Then I will use Webkit. It is available and I was doing simple browser with
it.
For now, I have Qt port of Webkit and Cairo graphic.

Regarding size, I wonder about footprint of Evolution. I checked on my
Ubuntu and
it is about 12 MB. Hopefully it will required less space after removing of
some parts.

I found also some interesting post about EDS.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-June/msg00028.html
As I understand there is some work done to make EDS more UI independent.
Do you know if this was done, or work is in progress and in which release
it will be?

And as release 3.4 is planned for March 2012. Does it means that 3.6 should
be available after
six months, so around September 2012. Does evolution follows GNOME
schedules
(new stable version every six months)?

Michal