On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 13:04 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> 1) Write this as a ESourceRegistryServer extension, and just link to
>    GTK+ from the extension module.  That way it's easily removable if
>    the Tizen folks don't want it, or they want to implement their own
>    version using Qt.

        Hi,
I was thinking of it, and I feel like it's not correct to initialize gtk
within an extension, thus this should be just a new "server" within eds,
with its default implementation using gtk3, which will be accessed
through DBus (as you suggested), thus will be replaceable by other
implementations.
        Bye,
        Milan