> On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 04:20, Mikael Wahlberg wrote:
> > On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 09:58, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
Hello All
Usually you are way way over my head. But this one caught  my eye.
I would not describe myself as a total newbie but a discussion on whether to
include vim or vi is counter to the whole reason that evolution is the "non
geeks" choice.
The great thing about evolution [I use it, but I am not on my machine] is
its simplicity for the average user.
Don't include a "hard to use" geeky option like vi.
The first time you hit VI as a MS user you think your computers died, hardly
a confidence builder for the brave WIN ME user who has installed Xiamian!
Just a users $0.02
As someone who flogs Linux to business..."When's the Evolution [read
exchange] server coming" is all they want to know
I do explain that reverse engineering closed code is a tad difficult....
Robert Slater