On Tue, 2017-08-08 at 21:00 +0000, adg adg82439 wrote:
> Unfortunately I am to much Linux beginner to know where to find an
> ubuntupackage for a newer Release of Evolution.

I can't help you there as I don't use Ubuntu. However I would ask you
to *please* configure Evolution to use proper quoting in replies. It's
almost impossible to understand which parts of this message are yours
and which are other peoples. Normally Evo uses conventional quoting by
default so this must be something you changed (Edit->Preferences-
>Composer->Replies and Forwarding). The Outlook style is not suitable
for use on mailing lists. It would also be a friendly gesture to use
plain text and not HTML, which annoys many people.

poc