Can anyone in your org address the "All Students" DL?  If it's just for administrative
staff you could try training them to address this list in the BCC: field so the
address info would not be sent along with the message.

I agree with another post on this topic - I think you've gone too far to try and make
your solution flexible for the student's benefit.  Sometimes you need to draw the line
- but as we all know (I've been reprimanded for arguing the point) sometimes technical
justification and business justification standpoints just don't get along.

Eric