From: Ron Grant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:17 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NAV for Exchange 5.5

Hi Folks,
I just found out we are going with The Norton Solution for our company
anti-virus protection. This is fine for server and client, but I was also
told we would be using NAV's solution for Exchange. (Groupware I think).
Since I was not involved in this decision, but was the sole decision maker
when I chose Scanmail...im not too happy. But...I turn to y'all again, as I
did a few years ago for info on the best AV solution. This time I'm asking
what kind of problems will I see with this new NAV scan engine that was
chosen for MY Email servers? Is the NAV a solid, non-flaky product for
Exchange? I couldn't really find anything major from the net..but y'all
would know best.
Thanks!
Ron