Yes and it is wide open, any to any (it won't stay this way).
I havn't had it explained to me with viable content, but our company does
alot of work for other companies with secure networks. These networks
generally are not going to allow the vpn ports to be opened on their
network. However, we must still want people to be able to use the Outlook
Client, and they usually have those ports open going from higher to lower.
I am going to push to close the firewall, it was largely open before I
completely undressed it.