> Misguided and arrogant, as the service actually costs you nothing.

It costs me nothing, it costs the employers a substantial commission,
which can be better used on the systems they run.

> You fail to explain how you feel entitled to spam this list,
> particularly in light of your recent activities.

You seem to be suggesting that I have done something wrong by operating
ORB UK. Could you explain what? Moreover, on the one occasion I was aware
of there being issues discussed on this list, the author of the RFC in
question appeared to support my interpretation and implementation of the
rfc-ignorant portion of the ORB UK listing. Perhaps you think he is also
wrong?

--
Dr Paul Cummins - Internet Engineer      |  /"\    ASCII RIBBON
Tel: 07021 117179  Fax: 07092 105150     +  \ /      CAMPAIGN