From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 6:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: getting data from priv.edb

Call PSS is definitely step 1, but let me also ask -- any chance your
users
are using Offline Folders?

If so, you should have them log into Outlook in Work Offline mode and
immediately export their Offline Folders to .PST files.  At the very
least
you'll have saved that information.

And call PSS.  :)

-Ben-