Hi all,

I'm about to configure front-end servers for SMTP, but heard some
pretty distressing news about that today.  I heard that inetinfo
will crash if the servers have any information stores of them,
but since the stores generate delivery status msgs, you can't have
the FE's as SMTP Gateways or the machine will start establishing
TCP connections to itself indefinitely.

Apparently there are Q articles out about this, but I haven't read
them yet.  I was curious to see who has tried to do this out in the
field and what your experience has been like so far.

TIA,
Karen