From: Karen McLaughlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 11:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Front-end server problem

Thanks for your reply, David.  I understand this much better now, but
the one question that remains is whether having SMTP Connectors on
front-end servers is a good idea.  I know one person who repeatedly has
problems with inetinfo crashing.

Has anyone else seen this, and suggestions to resolve?

Thanks,
Karen