From: Steck, Steffen M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: WG: Backup

You are right friends, I am doing a brick level backup. I also backup DS and
IS. The key in here is that I have *not* an adequate test machine for
recovering single mailboxes. So, correct me if I'm wrong or if I oversee
something relevant, brick level backup is the only way for me, isn't it?!
And, no unfortunately I won't get the bucks for a similar test machine ;-(((
Greetings
Steffen