Management wants Fast and Well done at this point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: Contracting ADS/E2K Transition

As others have intimated, it is not an easy assessment through a forum like
this.

As Ed stopped short of saying, perhaps a call to Compaq might be in order.
Do they do estimates?

I will almost always favour the patient, methodical, testing and retesting,
documenting mode.  I would deploy a two-step strategy there.  The AD
deployment first.  Connecting Exchange5.5 using ADC.  Then plan E2K.  But
that's me.

There's that axiom about: Cheap, Fast, Well done: You get to choose two.

William