As with many companies, we have a number of users who all subscribe to
similar mailing lists.  I'd like to bring some of these lists under one
umbrella by subscribing public folders to the lists instead of the
individual users.  This is a reccomended strategy, correct?  I seem to
remember reading about it on this list a while back.  Several questions,
however:

1. Where can I get more information about setting this up?
2. If the folders are subscribed, do the users need to subscribe anyway to
post to those lists?
3. Is there no way to have a (#) printed next to public folders for new
messages?
4. What are the real benefits to this approach?
5. Anything else I should know?

-Yanek.