From: Scott Force [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 10:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Host Unreachable

Good Morning,
     I'm running Exchange 5.5/4 (NT4.0/6a).  I'm having problems sending
e-mail to a specific domain, spectra.ca or spectraesolutions.com.  Any
e-mail to those domains sits in my IMS outbound queue.  They can send to me
but when I reply I run into the same problem.  I've contacted the admin of
that domain and he told me they are running Exchange 2000 and they are not
requiring reverse DNS lookup.  Any thoughts?