um... 21.6KBps.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Moving Exchange 5.5 to new hardware

I'm connected from home at a 21,600KBps dial up right now, connected to an
exchange server 3800km away.

The mailboxes are not moving through your connection at home.  I would
assume the exchange servers that you move the mailboxes between are on the
LAN together.

William

I also don't watch basketball.  I was, however, watching play-by-play online
of Mario winning the Milan-San Remo.