Any anyone can get in a car and crash it.
And anyone can get on a server ..........

Hmmmm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerzy Setmajer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 May 2002 16:45
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Cerification question

I do not understand what is all the fuss about.

I would like to point out that nobody here said that having a cert could hurt you.
That means that it will be either ignored or it will help you.  NO?

Meaningless paper? Perhaps, but so is your driver's license.  Does not mean you are a
good driver, but you can't rent a car without it.

Jerzy Setmajer