It's about as fair as hiring or not based on the 4 little letters M, C, S &
E. (or CCIP or whatever)

Those who can, do, and might get the 4 little letters if they have time.
Those who can't, get the 4 little letters via braindumps or boot camps and
expect to be hired on the strength of knowing what DHCP stands for even tho
they never installed it on a production server.

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.