If you're coming to work here, and I see a line of certs that wrap to
the next line on your resume, I will do everything in my power to kill
it.  Period.  Without an interview.  I see that many certs, and it sets
off all sorts of red flags.  Most especially if it says "CNA, CNE, MCNE,
MCP, MCSE, MCSE+I..." or something like that.

But having *a* cert shouldn't hurt I guess.  Not that I've come across
too many certified folks who can touch our staff of non-certified folks,
including the instructors of the certification classes.

I really should do my part to let this misspelled thread die...