-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dale Geoffrey
Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 12:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

That's not true.  As an Mail Administrator/Engineer, whatever you want
call yourself, there is implicit trust that you will not abuse your
power to
be able to view EVERYONE's email, due to the confidentiality of, oh say,
the
CEO or CFO.  You have the power to view payroll and accounting
documents.
But as a Mail Administrator, it is a position of high sensitivity.
Highly
sensitive documents are passed through the mail system.  You are
expected
not to sit down one afternoon and see what your boss or some other
manager
has been sending emails out about.  It may not be written in some
companies,
but it is written in others.  And I learned that the more you stay out
of
people's business, the more they will trust you not to look at sensitive
documents.

Gèoff.......