From: Erik Sojka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Problems with Backup Exec 8.5

Read, understand and read again the MS Exchange Backup and Disaster Recovery
Whitepaper.  Link to it is in the FAQ or is google-able.

Then read it again.

If you need to recover a single mailbox (a relatively unlikely occurrence if
you follow the Ed Crowley Never Restore Method - also in the FAQ) you can do
the full restore to another server, then extract out the needed mailbox and
merge it into the live server store, affecting no other users.

Read the Whitepaper!