Crossing fingers and praying is pretty cheap in my book ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Fretz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Problems with Backup Exec 8.5

Yes, they do, actually.
The problem is that my employer had no idea how bad their mail
infrastructure (and everything else, for that matter) had gotten.  They had
no idea that their mail server was not being backed up.  The problem is that
my IT budget will not become effective until Jan 1. 04.  I'm doing what I
can to get by until the new year.

As far as the brick backups, I am not a big supporter of this, but it was
requested that I have the ability to restore individual mailboxes.  After
reading Ed "never restore" method, I'm a changed man!

Eric Fretz

L-3 Communications
ComCept Division
2800 Discovery Blvd.