Eric, i get an error msg when following this link

<<The download you requested is unavailable.  If you
continue to see this message when trying to access
this download, you might try the "Search for a
Download" area on the Download Center home page>>

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=df586628-3abe-40c3-

http://photos.yahoo.com/