From: Jason Rader [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Best backup software for Exchange

We use Netbackup Datacenter 4.5 and while the interface is clunkier than

backup exec imo, the speeds have been tremendous and the system itself
has
been very reliable.  Supposedly it will back up straight from  a san but
we
haven't hooked it up to ours yet.

Jason

>From: "Ben Winzenz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Best backup software for Exchange
>Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:28:57 -0500
>
>If you haven't used the latest version of BackupExec, then you haven't
>really used it.  I also used Arcserve and detested it.  The speeds with
>Arcserve were slow, I couldn't do a restore without having to use
>eseutil and/or isinteg, and I also didn't like the interface.  I much
>prefer my BackupExec 9.0.
>

>Ben Winzenz
>Network Engineer
>Gardner & White
>(317) 581-1580 ext 418

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com