From: Fyodorov, Andrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 December 2003 15:04
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Best backup software for Exchange

I concur. We have TSM here at Spherion and I am growing to like it. The
back-end of TSM is taken care of by *nix guys, so I don't know how easy
it is to configure and maintain it there. But on the Exchange server
side it is very straightforward and works very well.

Our Exchange servers are on a SAN, and we have recently implemented SAN
backup, with the tape drives residing on the SAN fabric. This way the
backup/restore data is not sent via the Ethernet, but rather via fiber -
it is very fast.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.