We are very happy with Commvault Galaxy, but your not looking at that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigue Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Best backup software for Exchange

We are looking at Networker and NetBackup for
enterprise backup solutions. We would like to so the
usual mailbox backup and also snap backups from SAN
BCV's. I would like to hear from the members about
these two products before we actually go ahead with
the purchase. We are using 5.5 and will likely go with
2000 or 2003. We are migrating to a SAN as well. Is
there any way to do mailbox backup from the BCV
itself?

TIA

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree