We're starting a filtering service with a local MSP in a week or so.

My reasoning came down to economies of scale. They can afford to have a
guy watch the recipies full time and tweak them when the spam starts
coming through. They can afford to have someone watch the mailflow and
make sure that mailflow-in minus spam equals mailflow out. And whatever
other companies are using the filtering service will help us by making
the filtering more efficient.

I don't particularly worry about the filterer reading our mail; hell,
how bored would you have to be? And anyone at our ISP, or the sender's,
can hook up a tap any time they want.

--
be - MOS

"Earth is a great, big funhouse without the fun."
                -- Jeff Berner