Question: I am looking for real world experiance from someone on how
well does the ReiserFS handle bad spots on a HD.  I have a disk that
loses a 1-5 sectors a week.  M$ installs and within a week or so crashes
so badly that a reinstall is needed.  Ext2 just requires an e2fsck every
2-3 weeks to keep on top of them, tho an occaisional file is lost.  So
does ReiserFS handle such things transparently/dynamicly?  Are there
disk repair utilities? - are they needed for such a problem?  I
reinstalled ext2 on this machine recently as its proven its worth in
this case, but is ReiserFS a better choice?

Thanks
BillK