On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 14:32, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> So I'll have a look over the rim and check out Hancom Office (included in
>  MDK 8.2). Anybody has some insight in this?

My personal opinion is that exposure to HancomOffice takes a lot of the
shine off of OpenOffice/StarOffice. It's not free and there's no source,
but the look-n-feel is really nice, it's much faster, and the Office
filters are hands-down better than OOo or SO.

If your world view permits using non-free (beer or speech) software,
then I'd certainly recommend giving Hancom a gander. It's not MS Office,
but it's certainly the nicest Linux office suite I've tried so far,
including the Corel WP2k Suite.
--
Brad Felmey