On Sunday 17 November 2002 17:47, Michael Holt wrote:
> Yesterday, [EMAIL PROTECTED] mused:
> > I'm glad to hear that someone was able to get it to work with the default
> > ML install. I wasn't so lucky. I have finally managed to get it to work
> > after 3 fresh installs of ML 9 plus I had to d/l and install the orinoco
> > drivers...
 Me too

Started just 9.0 installation and it stops just in the beginning when trying
to determine PCMCIA stuff.Had same problem with 8.2.Made questions here
hoping that someone from Mandrake team would pay tension about issue..
Seems not...Anyway I have orinoco silver card and wavelan pci adapter..
I think that's the messy one..In MDK 8.0 installation worked OK...

In 8.2 I had to take off card and adapter to manage install os.Now it seems to
be same...I took them away and installation go's fine...
There is only huge job to get pcmcia workin...Have to use pcmcia-cs package
and recompile kernel without part of pcmcia stuff...But managed in 8.2 so why
not 9.0.
So if someone from TEAM reads this,pse try to find correction to installation
according pcmcia.

By the way using amd xp-1700+ 512M ram 2x40G hd ati radeon all in wonder
And as said with a little bit extra job all works fine..

Jarmo