WHAT???  With that fact-filled email, I just don't know where to start!
Seriously though, you haven't listed anything about what kind of laptop
you're using or what the problem was.  The only thing I know is that you
seem to want mandrake team to fix a problem which you give only vague
details about.  I think that if you follow this thread though, you'll see
one post about possibly incompatible cardbus architecture (16 / 32 bit).
I don't know much about that, but the first place I would check is weather
your laptop is supported under Mandrake.

mike

9:02pm, jarmo mused:

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)