Nautilus is regularly producing core dumps in my (non-root) user
account.  This occurs most often when logging in, though has happened at
other times (when Nautilus was not being used directly, other than for
the desktop).

I have tried to analyse these files, and report using BugBuddy, but the
MDK binaries (and those produced when rebuilding the SPRMS) are
stripped, and so the trace does not give any useful information.

I have been trying to see if there where any obvious options for
rebuilding without symbol stripping, but cannot find anything obvious
(rpm --rebuild).

How can I rebuild the SRPM leaving the symbols intacted?

System: MDK 9.0 (u/g from 8.2), dual-athlon, 512MB+4GB swap.  Running
Gnome w. Nautilus

Si.