cancel that question... I just discovered the package is called

perl-Mysql-1.22_19-5mdk

The naming conventions for perl modules in mandrake really needs some
work...

they should copy the ppm package names, at least they are uniform..

it should be something like this:

perl-DBD-mysql-xx.xx.rpm

Just like the pg module.. eg:
perl-DBD-Pg-1.01-4mdk.i586.rpm

but there appears to be no real naming convention in place here....

go figure...

rgds

Frank