At 21.11 15/07/2003, you wrote:
The Areoflows have bearingless fans which are some of the quietest in
the industry, and ultimately reliable because they are, well,
bearingless.  It is possible to get a better thermal resistance with
another HSF, but not without going to a bearing based fan, and the HSF's
that outperform the Areoflow don't do it by a significant margin and
plus they weigh a ton cause usually they are solid copper.  That can
possibly put a physical strain on the mobo if it's in a tower case.

Bearingless fans more reliable than ball bearing fans? are you sure? I always heard the opposite, but I know they are quiter (initially, after one or two years they are the same as ball bearing fans or even worse).

Olaf