On Wednesday 16 Jul 2003 3:49 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

> I would also like to be able to send internal mail to other users
> on the lan.  At the moment I have to use their address on our
> domain, sending it externally, which seems silly when we could
> communicate through a few walls.

Well, I found how to set up a local mailbox in kmail, and I set
sendmail as the protocol.  Right?  I sent the first message to a
windows machine, but another Mandrake machine should be on soon, so
I'll send one there too and see what happens.

Next question, then.  How do I set up the windows machines to be able
to send/receive local mail?

Anne