On Wednesday 16 July 2003 08:38 am, diego wrote:
> Which mark and model? I'm really concerned about noise and temp...

Well first I have to thank you! I went to look and realized that my fan filter
was plugged with dust! I don't have any special brands, I just looked for
ball bearing muffin fans. Mine are CE supers.

> I'm running a XP 1800+ (1500MHz) downclocked to 1100MHz in summer (40ºC
> in the room!). To me it's quite acceptable cpu temp go up to 60ºC at
> full load with a noise less than 40dB....

I have never bothered to find linux drivers to set up the pieces to monitor
mine real time. Maybe someday. I am sure it is running cooler though thanks t
o you. :)