Olaf Marzocchi wrote:

At 00.02 19/10/2003, you wrote:

On Saturday 18 October 2003 22:27, Olaf Marzocchi wrote:
> Ok, but I have to wait until 9.2 will be available for everyone.
>
> Olaf
It already is and has been all along......check the mirrors. It's only the 9.2
iso's that aren't available allover (yet).

But I don't have an hi-speed coection to install the sys via ftp... I NEED the ISOs...
I could even create my ISOs with MakeCD, but Joeb in another thread said he had dependency problems... so I wait until ISOs are available.

Olaf

I did have dependency problems, but the CDs were made and boot and install. It looks like most of the dependency issues were with apache2 (which I'm not running, anyway).

Joeb