Hello Carroll,

Sunday, October 19, 2003, 9:16:16 PM, you wrote:

>> Two machines, or dual boot? Run MS Publisher only when she MUST do
>> it, and run ONLY that on Win. Email, surf, news, etc, in linux.

CG> Good advice, but isn't it a litle hypocritical for someone who
CG> uses The Bat, a  Windows e-mail client?

Not from my view. I would DEARLY like to find equals, in linux, for
all the software I run, and abandon M$ entirely. Problem is, I like
TheBat better than anything I have seen in linux.

Much as I dislike M$, I still view the computer as a tool, and will
stick with the best tools, even if they happen to run under M$. :-(

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]