Hello Jack,

Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 9:11:31 AM, you wrote:

JC> I'm willing to make sacrifices in order to use free software.

If your work requires software that only runs on Win, that's a BIG
sacrifice. :-)

JC> The Bat! might be a really really good email client, but I can't
JC> even imagine how it could be enough better than Evo for me to use
JC> it.

Try it, you might like it. :-) [Hides awaiting flaming response. :-)]

JC> The flip-side of this attitude is that I get access to apps that
JC> blow their MS counterparts out of the water.

One of my key programs is DTsearch, a rather powerful search
engine/viewer. Would you know of a linux program that is (hopefully)
more powerful, or even comparable? I'd like to find one.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]