Hello Lee,

Sunday, October 19, 2003, 9:54:45 PM, you wrote:

LW> Lite works.  My prob is one of the two apps tying me to winslop
LW> requires Outlook 6 or better (worse) to load.

One of the things that pushed me toward Mandrake is the
ever-increasing intrusiveness of M$, even into the code of  apps. Many
developers are now using M$ components as part of their code, and
maybe even a large part. A good strategy on M$ part, because it will
force users into upgrades, and lock them ever closer to Win. Yech. Bad
trend.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]