Everything except for the on screen keyboard honestly sounds like it'd find a
better fit for you by just learning emacs lisp. I'm having a harder time
understanding what exactly you want to make, probably because I've never really
encountered your use case.

Factor is powerful, fast, and generates nice binaries though. So if you do end
up making a suite of tools they'll probably be fairly small and nimble. Its
totally up to you. I moved over from common lisp and scheme and now almost
entirely mess around with Factor exclusively. I really like the mindset of the
Forth style.

That being said there is a GUI, and the ffi is fabulous of you need to use a c
library in making your tools.

Best of luck,

Jack

Sent from ProtonMail mobile