Foreign function interface. Most usually used to call C functions from another
language (hence foreign). I second emacs though, at least for prototyping.

Re factor - I enjoy it too. What frustrates me is 32bits and single thread
(os). Any plans to upgrade these in the *near* future?
--
Peter Nagy

 - To reach a goal one has to enjoy the journey