In a message dated 4/21/05 11:01:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 4/21/05 8:57:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Uh, I've been practicing TM for 37 years, and gaining in awareness,
and somehow I seem to have to missed that point about needing a guru.

You missed that one did you?

Bob Maharishi said on one course I attended that one can gain CC and even GC without a guru but not UC or BC. I don't recall if it was my teacher training course Oct 71 through June 72 or my six month age of enlightenment course. I also attended another TTC in Oct 72 through Dec 72 which he may have said that then. I'm more inclined to think it was Majorca 71.