--Thanks, Bronte, I like your comments!.
The statement, "There's only the One" is a true statement, but it's
incomplete, since a certain Guru with a name is saying that. The Guru
doesn't "have" a body....he is a body/mind as an individual as
opposed to other individuals, in the relative sense.
 A more complete statement would be "There's only One, which
expresses Itself as many, without losing the nonduality".

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Ron wrote:
>   I am not enlightened and can not say from direct experience - I
can only pass along what 3 people here say in my path- then again,
the honesty of the situation is unless it is known from direct
experience, then it is a belief system- so you have my beliefs
presented.

>   Bronte writes:
>   I think that is very humble and honest of you. You seem very
determined to know the ultimate truth and to evolve, and that is
admirable.

> Ron:
> My Guru is ademant and claiming to speak from Being in saying there
is no two, no two, it is only ONE, there only IS, then life flows. A
quote from my guru in speaking to a person while I was there- : "I
just tell people the truth, I never existed nor will I ever."

>   Bronte:
>   Yeah, well, gurus say things like that. They were taught it was
going to be that way when they got there, so when they got there,
that's how they experienced it. It's an assumption handed from guru
to disciple who becomes the new guru and tells the same story to the
next new seeker. But we don't all experience Being like that, nor
enlightenment. Probably expectation colors the experience. What we
think, we experience.

>   Ron:
> The 3 people here, while not in contact with each other for
coaching, have the same basic thing to say because they are speaking
from that same ONE.

>   Bronte: Or because they've developed the same assumptions culled
from the same guru. In my own experience, I also speak from "that
same One" a lot of the time -- I'm not always in it, but much of the
time I am. And the way I experience it is a Oneness which I am, but
also a strong and healthy individuality, which is an outgrowth of the
Oneness, a small part of it, as a limb is a part of its tree. I would
never say, from this state, that "I never existed nor will I ever."
You know the story of the blind men exploring different aspects of
the same elephant in front of them? I think it's a case of that here.

>   You can let Being annihilate your personhood if you want it to.
It is the fulfiller of all desires. But I think that's a most
unfortunate thing to desire. It's like God is this parent who built
this neat playground (the world) for his kid (us) to enjoy, and the
child comes home (back to Being) from the playground crying because
there were bullies on the playground, and he never wants to go out
there again. The loving dad won't make the kid go back to the
playground. The kid can stay home forever if he wants. But how sad
that the child could not enjoy the gift, that the bullies got the
better of him.

>   A person can reason this out even before they experience it. We
can let Being infuse our personality, directing and inspiring it, and
be dynamic people partaking in this wonderful life, making it better
through our thoughts all the time, or we can let Being eat our
personality, leaving only an outer husk, a body/mind robot, that
continues through this world in a zombie-like state until death takes
it. You can pick what kind of child of God you prefer to be: the one
who comes home crying from the playground and never returns, or the
one who goes back and straightens out the game, making it fun again.