Be unshakable now!

We are in the middle of the phase transition.  -  Maharishi strongly emphasised
the
great need to be completely self-referral during these times of very rapid
phase
transition. He said that there was quite a lot of unsettledness ('bubbling
around') in
world consciousness at present and that it is the responsibility of the whole
meditating family, who are creating a stable basis for the transition to take
place as
quickly and as smoothly as possible, not to feel shaken. This is very necessary
because on the surface the phase transition is so violent.

In order to establish order, disorder has to be shaken; and for that shaking to
remain
under control, we who are at the basis, at the level of Para, have to be Para
  i.e.
unreachable by the surface turmoil. In that integrated state, the fast moving
chaos
and change will pass away in a steady manner. So we have to be very steady.

Maharishi referred to the 'Sahasra Ati Sri Rudra Abhivishek' yagya at present
being
performed ... and indicated that this was creating an enormous shaking around
in
world consciousness. Rudra corresponds to the dynamism value in nature (as
'RRR'
in Rig-Veda) and this dynamism is what is being released by the yagya and
causing
the shaking at all levels of creation. When the eight prakritis (the basic
building
blocks of creation) are shaken, Apara (i.e. relativity) is getting sorted out
to come
into coherence with Para (i.e. absolute). The yagya involves 11 times 11 times
11
pundits ...

We have to be careful not to get upset by little or big things. If we loose our
basis,
our dignity, the phase transition will take much longer. Don't give importance
things which may upset us, Maharishi said. This is a very precious time for the
world. Everything depends on how our awareness is; just don't let it be shaken.
Our
awareness is the basis of all these transformations. More than ever before we
are
ourselves. We are at the basis of the power of Rudra. Time demands we remain
completely ourselves. It is a very tender, delicate time for us     we should
not
become angry, indifferent, or sad, we should just be like an ocean.

The evolutionary power is waking up. We shake it, then leave it; then after
some
time shake it again. Each time a new level of purity, awakening is added ... It
is the
awakening of both values: Para and Apara, says Maharishi.

Jai Guru Dev

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: